Khang Điền Bình Chánh – BCCI

Hi real estate experts here on forum

Does someone know about the Khang Điền Bình Chánh – BCCI project?
(Seems to be similar - same houses - to the Rosita Garden project in District 9)

All is a little confused.

A reservation contract (50 million VND) can be concluded with STDA (STDA is a member of CENLAND, CENLAND is a carrier of the CEN Group).
But STDA can't currently give more information about the houses of this project because they are first from beginning of November official responsible for this project.

A lawyer said that I don't must be worried because Khang Dien and STDA are well known and serious.
And according the contrat, the 50 million VND are payed back if you are not anymore interested for houses when the buildings are finished and official sale has started. If you still are interested and agree and later you change your mind, you will lose the 50 million VND.

There are some pictures from building shell in internet and we were there and had a look.
Unfortunately I am not expert and can't say anyting about the quality of the building shell.

I googled also BCCI which is always mentioned in this project.
But I didn't really find out what BCCI has to do with this project.

I know that the interest of a house in this project is very high.
They said that about 800 reservation contracts are concluded (for about 400 houses).
And when we had an appointent with a agent in their office, a lot of people were there, signed a contract and payed 50 million VND.

Does someone has more information about this project? I mean more than one can find by Google reserach.
Does someone have experience with the Khang Dien real estate projects?
Are the real estate projects of Khang Dien serious and from good quality?

Thank you in advanced for information.

Andy

Dear Andy,

For what I know BCCI is the group which collecting potential lands and Khang Dien bought this land from BCCI and building up this project in Binh Chanh.

Binh Chanh project has not had the launch day yet, I heard that it may be in the end of this month.
You should not worry about Khang Dien, they have  high position on the market. All of their projects are great, and Khang Dien is the top expert in building houses project like this.

Hope this may help you out!
Thang

VuThang80 wrote:

Dear Andy,

For what I know BCCI is the group which collecting potential lands and Khang Dien bought this land from BCCI and building up this project in Binh Chanh.

Binh Chanh project has not had the launch day yet, I heard that it may be in the end of this month.
You should not worry about Khang Dien, they have  high position on the market. All of their projects are great, and Khang Dien is the top expert in building houses project like this.

Hope this may help you out!
Thang

Thank you Thang

Good to know, because I am interested in this project.
It is much cheaper than the similar project in District 9 from Khang Dien.
And the project in District 9 looks nice. I had a look when the houses were near finished.
Some of the most expensive houses there are still available.
But I do not want invest 5 billion VND for a house in Vietnam.

Andy

Hi Andy,

From a local's point of view, I think that you should be careful. With property boom, many companies call for financial investment in large-scale real estate projects with promises that investors would get certain land slots for building houses or flats/apartments in return when the project is realized. However, not all companies could keep their words as projects are on paper only and never realized due to both objective/subjective reasons and investors who would like to take their money back have to spend a lot more time and efforts even bring the issue to the court for seemingly endless legal battle. So please make thorough consideration before making any decision to avoid failure and regret  ;)

singuyen tranpham wrote:

Hi Andy,

From a local's point of view, I think that you should be careful. With property boom, many companies call for financial investment in large-scale real estate projects with promises that investors would get certain land slots for building houses or flats/apartments in return when the project is realized. However, not all companies could keep their words as projects are on paper only and never realized due to both objective/subjective reasons and investors who would like to take their money back have to spend a lot more time and efforts even bring the issue to the court for seemingly endless legal battle. So please make thorough consideration before making any decision to avoid failure and regret  ;)

Thank you singuyen tranpham

But this project is real.
We had a look at the D9 project and the Bình Chánh project.
D9 is near finished and at Bình Chánh the construction progress is evident.

I am more worried about the quality of the houses.
And worried that the infrastructure/facilities are (timely) finished too (fresh water, waste water, electric power suppyl, internet connection, green areas and streets, garbage colletor, etc.).

Andy