Verpflichtungserklärung for German VISA

Hi, I am Necs and I am planning to move to Germany to Study. But I am in need of

Verpflichtungserklärung. Please I really help from anyone who can assist. I really don't mind paying  for

it since it doesn't cost much.

Thanks

A "Verpflichtungserklärung" is a legal document stating that the sponsor will pay for all expenses (incl. legal penalties and deportation costs if you do something wrong) you incur in Germany.
Nobody in his right mind (other than maybe a close friend or relative) would give you such a letter, even if you pay a lot.
You will have to find another method of getting a visa!

beppi wrote:

A "Verpflichtungserklärung" is a legal document stating that the sponsor will pay for all expenses (incl. legal penalties and deportation costs if you do something wrong) you incur in Germany.
Nobody in his right mind (other than maybe a close friend or relative) would give you such a letter, even if you pay a lot.
You will have to find another method of getting a visa!

Beppi is right. Nobody should sign such a legal decument unless they are a relative or have limitless finances and a close relationship. It is inapproriate to even ask people you don't know. Might as well as say; I want to win the next  lottery, what are the 6 winning numbers?