Close

Possible ways to extend my Job seeker Visa through student or work

Hello,

I'm a experienced software engineer seeking job in Germany with Job seeker visa(Validity six months). I just want to be proactive here now in case if I don't get Job with in six months. Therefore I would like to know the possible ways where I could extend my visa either by studies or work or through Language Visa or self employment. I've decided to settle in Germany.

Visa extension gives me more chance to find an employment in Germany.

Please advise

Hi Senthil_Germany,

I invite you to please post your resume in the Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Germany section as it might be helpful :)
Wishing you the best of luck with everything

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Senthil,

Can you please mail ur contact number to me...Need some info from you.

r.c.maddineni[at]gmail.com

Regards,
Ravi.

Hi Senthil,

i´ve met someone at school yesterday, whose situation is similar to yours. One week before her visa ends, she found an "Ausbildungsstelle" (according to google translate : training agency :D ) . She signed a 3 years contract with the company. Then she went to Foreign office with these documents in her Hands and got a student visa :) .

Hi Senthil,

Can you please post the ways to extend the job seeker visa? I am already here in germany for more than 2 months and searching for job. Your answer would give a sigh of relief for me.

Thanks
Venkat

This thread was started over 2 years ago and it seems the author hasn't been active at this site since. Not likely he will be giving out much advice...

As far as I know, the job seeker visa cannot be extended. But please confirm this with the relevant authorities!

Thanks you. I will find it out with authorities.

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
chileanguy
german blood visa question-please help
By chileanguy
pauline2016
Work visa for Venezuelan citizen
By pauline2016
DistantPort
American wants to move to Berlin
By DistantPort
Naana phaty
Giving birth in germany
By Naana phaty
Jprap
phpist
Working in IT field, what do I need?
By phpist

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany