Electrical site supervisor Low voltage

I want to work in Malaysia.how to i found the company requirement of employee on online.which site the find job.

Please send me company requirement of employee electrical site supervisor of L what'sappvoltage directly by company email and address, what's app.

There are restrictions on employing foreigners in your field - Only high voltage jobs can be offered to foreigners. http://expat-my.com/expatriate/applicat … /appendix/

Here is the main online job portal - local languages would also be required especially for a supervisor position.  https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job-sea … ow+voltage

Too many Indian LV electricians have tried and failed to find work in Malaysia and some have been cheated out of lots of Ringgit with fake job offers, by agents or people who know that immigration will not process a work permit for them. They pay the money upfront, overstay and end up in detention centres or even jail before being deported.

The some people going to tourist visa and they work in company.how they working in tourist visa. Please tell me they work all in who gives they permission by company or immigration
Please tell me they are working in inlegelly.

Only an employer can apply for a work permit to the immigration department. So getting  a job offer is the only way. 

Anyone can come to Malaysia legally on a Tourist Visa to job search. But the rules changed and if a person gets a job offer while on a tourist visa, they have to leave Malaysia while the application to immigration is being approved. This takes minimum 1 month. Indian Nationals can only re-enter Malaysia on a Visa with Reference to then begin their job. This takes another 1-2 months to complete.

People stay illegally and sometimes may find an odd job rather than have a proper job. They keep staying illegally because they hope to find a proper job one day.  Many end up in terrible situations, borrowing money to survive and getting into more and more debt back home. Police and immigration officers frequently carry out raids in areas known to house illegals.

When there are no jobs allowed to be given to foreigners in a particular professional area (there are many job areas where foreigners are not employed) it usually ends badly. The government has a ban on employing foreigners when Malaysian manpower is easily available and can be recruited locally. That is why there is a ban on LV jobs being offered to foreigners.

Getting out of the country again when a person has overstayed and broken immigration laws is very very ugly and involves being arrested and put in a detention centre, usually have to pay a fine and get a criminal record. They are then sent back home. With a criminal record it is not possible to re-enter Malaysia.

I'm finding the right way of the job.who legal person or agent they are working in Malaysia

Check out www.jobstreet.com.my.  If the jobs say they want local languages i.e. Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, etc. it means they will not employ foreigners.

It is illegal to work on a tourist visa. For Indian citizen it is only valid 30 days. If a person stays more than 30 days they break the law.

Some information from your embassy - https://www.indianhighcommission.com.my … dvice.html