New Link for Vung Tau Rider video 3- add music

I will learn how to make a decent video eventually. Meanwhile you have suffer through my attempts...haha. I added music to the video but unfortunately youtube makes you do a new link when you edit a video.

https://youtu.be/GrehciNLUjI

Skip the music.  I just want to know about the chalk outline in video #2   :/

One tip.  When you point out a significant site, stop briefly.  You may be seeing the thing like the giant statue with your eyes. but your go-pro has to point directly at it.

Thanks. I am still learning all the nuances of taking good videos. I decided to use a helmet cam instead of handlebars so I could look at things that were of interest. Only makes sense to slow down and let the viewer have a good look.

Oh and about the chalk line..haha. Whatever happened was over and gone when I got there. It's not the first one I've seen. Must be standard police procedure to chalk the scene.

Calbear wrote:

It's not the first one I've seen. Must be standard police procedure to chalk the scene.

It looked like it was not wearing away from traffic like chalk would.  I wonder if the police are painting them on the road as a rather stark safety reminder.

They usually chalk the road if its more than just a slight bingle. I have seen country roads in the Mekong with a chalk outline every 100mts, and they are usually always opposite a hem.

Is this the Vung Tau Rider?  If so, please send me an email.  I have been following you and have enjoyed your videos.  I have been in Vung Tau many years ago.
Cobblers69

Calbear wrote:

I will learn how to make a decent video eventually. Meanwhile you have suffer through my attempts...haha. I added music to the video but unfortunately youtube makes you do a new link when you edit a video.

https://youtu.be/GrehciNLUjI

I enjoyed meeting you over coffee.

Thanks for introducing me to the King BBQ Buffet.

Great lunch.

Did your stalker ever find you?

:D 

(maybe this post will drive more traffic to your YouTube site)