Close

best expat bars in Vung Tau?

Hi guys.

I'm new to vung tau and just wanted to find out which are the best and busiest bars for expats in town? Also which bar would be the best to watch world cup games?

Your help would be very much appreciated!

Black Pearl!

Lucys, Corner, Clam, VFP, RnR, Paddys

bluemoon on saturday maybe is your choise.... :)). if you want me come in here with you. you can contact me 0976805665... have good nights in bluemoon bar. :)

My home town is vungtau too. But im studying HCM city. And so you want more information , bars in Vungtau .
I see some bars,pubs and beer clubs is so interesting and many ppl come there . You can enjoy it o3 bar in near front beach ,bach Dinh museum .
And Vivatutu beer club in Thong Nhat , and Neverland in Vo Thi Sau street .
They all is so super funny to you relax ;)
Have fun

Hi. How are you? Could you tell me how much it would be to rent a studio here in Vung Dau for one person?

Thanks very much.

On Phan Chu Trinh one street west of Binh An 4 Apartments and Suites, there is a small street with Residence Binh An and 8 or 10 small hotels renting serviced apartments. I suggest you stay a couple of days before you go for the monthly to check the place out. The larger rooms are VN6,000,000 and the smaller are  VN 5,000,000. All come with washing machine, Wifi, cable TV, refer and basic cooking area.
This is slow season so the price may be bartered.

Try the Chaly bar if you want to watch spirt.

Expatriate health insurance in Vung Tau

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vung Tau

Moving to Vung Tau

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vung Tau

Travel insurance in Vung Tau

Enjoy stress-free travel to Vung Tau