Salary consideration

Hi!
i am an Indian and want to shift in Malaysia for job. I got an offer.
I want to know, what is salary bracket for an Engineer with 8 Yrs of work experience in Automobile industry?
This is the production job as an asst manager.
Job location will be Johor.
Company will take care of accommodation and transport.
Please suggest.

This may be a guide http://www.kellyservices.com.my/uploade … y_Services(1)/4-Resource_Center/MY-salary-guide-20162017.pdf

Work on the basis that accommodation is worth RM1k per month.

Another comprison resource would be Glassdoor.

how much salary should get for saving at least 70K INR monthly.
Family member shall be there, me and my wife.

How much is 70K INR in Malaysian Ringitt

Approx. 4.5K MYR

Not knowing your lifestyle, it is difficult to predict what your COL will be. However, maximum will be say RM2k for food, utilities, internet, phone

You will pay income tax on salary and the benefits-in-kind (i.e. housing and transport)

Here is a salary checker https://www.hays.com.my/salary-check/index.htm Hsven't checked it out to see  how accurate it is.

If i will get 7.2K MYR, then what's your views?

That is about what I would expect from salaries in that sector. Housing/Transport is worth RM1.5k.  Usually you need to work out percentage salary increase by moving to Malaysia. The only downside is the value of the Malaysian Ringgit when exchanged, but the interest rate is about 3%

Normally i just ask my peeps from india to double their salary and convert to myr. That would be roughly 9k myr for you. Since u r getting accomodation and car, anything above 7k myr is good. Frankly accomodation and car are ur biggest expenses. So good its covered.

I am getting here 50K INR.
Is there designation specific or current salary specific?
How much should i demand?

This is for Johor  Bahru.

I  have to clear that this is including tax or excluding taxes.

Generally slightly lower salaries in Johor. The link provided earlier shows that your salary offer is above the levels shown. The salary is probably before tax, so good to check. I worked out your savings level after a ballpark figure for tax.