HAAD pre licensing

Hi. I am a medical technologist from the Philippines, I have my tourist visa and flight date going to Abu dhabi, but my HAAD is still in progress, can someone tell me how long will it take including the reapplication if its disapproved? Thanks

They will issue the license through a facility..

Can I submit my HAAD number to the facility even without the result if its approved or disapproved?

Hi!
Ask ko lang, i recently passed HAAD and may nakita lang ako na record sa HAAD account ko na “disapproved” and a comment says “Dear applicant, please note that your application will be disapproved, you are only allow to apply again through facility with mentioning your previous application number that you are approved with.”
I already have a facility right now, magagamit pa din ba ung same account na yan even previously disapproved? Thank you

Hello! does anyone know how to convert ASCPi to HAAD? please HELP. Almost done with my pre-licensing(dataflow processing) and i don't know what to do after this part. Normally its suppose to be application for exam (if you get approved in dataflow) but since i read in dataflow/HAAD FAQs those who are ASCPi certified are exempted on taking the exam. My question is what should i do next after pre-licensing? should i proceed to licensing or what? please help thanks.

merileya wrote:

Hi!
Ask ko lang, i recently passed HAAD and may nakita lang ako na record sa HAAD account ko na “disapproved” and a comment says “Dear applicant, please note that your application will be disapproved, you are only allow to apply again through facility with mentioning your previous application number that you are approved with.”
I already have a facility right now, magagamit pa din ba ung same account na yan even previously disapproved? Thank you

Good morning! Hindi na po magagamit yan kasi automatic rejected/disapproved yun sa system nila kasi they require now for you to have a sponsor/employer first before you can proceed with the license registration process.

Since you already have a facility to sponsor you, the HR or PRO for HAAD will be the one to process your license registration. You just have to provide them the requirements listed by DataFlow. Kung ano yung na-submit mo na forms for the HAAD exam, yun din ibibigay nila.

Additional lang yung DATAFLOW REPORT mo kasi pasado ka na sa exam para hindi ka din magbayad. Then, panibagong AGN or registration ulit yun under Facility na. Disregarded na yung previous account, but make sure may screenshot ka ng EXAM RESULT mo na PASSED nakalagay kasi need din yan for the license registration.

Hope this helped!  ;)

ynz wrote:

Hello! does anyone know how to convert ASCPi to HAAD? please HELP. Almost done with my pre-licensing(dataflow processing) and i don't know what to do after this part. Normally its suppose to be application for exam (if you get approved in dataflow) but since i read in dataflow/HAAD FAQs those who are ASCPi certified are exempted on taking the exam. My question is what should i do next after pre-licensing? should i proceed to licensing or what? please help thanks.

Good morning! Are you inside the UAE po? You can always contact them thru this number +971 2 449 3333 for queries or send an e-mail at [email protected].

Hope this helps!  :);)

Hello po. so ngayon po ba much better na mag apply muna thru agency and let them process ung dataflow mo para may facility/sponsor before applying for dataflow?  kasi may mga nabasa po akong threads saying na disapproved sila kasi hindi nila na provide yung needed  within 90 days (which is having facility/sponsor) same case as this one.

ynz wrote:

Hello po. so ngayon po ba much better na mag apply muna thru agency and let them process ung dataflow mo para may facility/sponsor before applying for dataflow?  kasi may mga nabasa po akong threads saying na disapproved sila kasi hindi nila na provide yung needed  within 90 days (which is having facility/sponsor) same case as this one.

Yes po. But I'm not sure if it's 90 days or 1 year.

ARYNRHAE wrote:
ynz wrote:

Thank u so much po.

ynz wrote:
ARYNRHAE wrote:
ynz wrote:

Thank u so much po.

Hi! You're always welcome. Hopefully makapag-work ka na.  ;)

Hello po i have another question what if nag close na po ung freestanding lab where i used to worked possible po ba na madidisapprove yung HAAD application ko? thank you po.

Hello everyone,

@ynz, could you please post in english only, since this an english speaking forum,

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Hi! I'm currently processing my dataflow but I'm having trouble with the dataflow page/website where applicants fill up and upload their credentials. I'm almost done, I'm already in the "Employment details" tab problem is I can't proceed to the next tab since i can't find the "next" button its been days, I tried to refresh my browser, my account and so on but still can't find it (its not on the bottom of the page where its suppose to). Can anyone help me. Please?

Hi,

I'm having difficulty with my  HAAD application. My Dataflow was already approved and they sent me username and password for prelicensing on HAAD. After this, what should I do? Is it necessary to process first the prelicensing for haad before I can schedule my exam or I can schedule immediately for the exam? Anyone who's having the same dilemma as mine? Thanks a lot for the replies...

Hello, anyone encountered filling up the pre licensing for haad about entering date specially the date issue of passport, it does not accept and it says "Date is not valid" even though I am entering the right date written in my passport and for the expiry date there was no problem. Can anyone help me with this issue. Thanks in advance.

same here

Try to do it with internet explorer.

Hi. I'm processing my haad now. I did reapplication for dataflow, after 2
Days  they sent me my haad log in details, but they did not send me my recent df report, is it really like that? Also, is there another fee for HPL? Thank you.

hi,

I passed HAAD exam last week. And I planned to joint a job in Abu Dhabi next year only. However, DoH mailed me that my current application will be auto canceled within 90 days.

Please let me know that how i can reapply for my license next year by using this same exam result.