Leaving country without husbands permission

I am a woman married to a Saudi man. Me and my children have British  passports, if I wanted to leave the country with my children , will they stop me at the airport to check if husband has gave permission?

Shemsa,

You have not clarified if you are in Saudi Arabia on your own work visa or as a dependent of your husband in which case he is your  "Kafeel " and in Saudi law a Kafeel may request immigration  authorities to stop exit of an dependent.

From your question it is obvious that there is a conflict between you and your husband and you are worried that he may create problems while you are exiting Saudi.

My advise to you is to contact British high commission and seek their support  for your safe return. :)

Right, if you are here as his dependent, it will be difficult for you to leave.

A friend of mine had almost the same situation, she and her daughter got a Philippines passports and she was having a problem with her husband so she wanted to take her daughter away from him. She went to our embassy and they helped her exit Saudi Arabia with her daughter. He is not Saudi though.

Your embassy will be your saviour but be discreet when you go there and ask for help.

Goodluck🙂

Yeah I'm here because I'm married to my husband(got Iqama so I'm his dependant)I don't work.

Can you go to the embassy freely? If not maybe you can ask your friends to do it for you🙂

I can try to go but I'm thinking they prob can't let the children leave but I can leave but wouldn't leave without the children.. I can try to go but not sure if my husband will find out

My mum is very ill in hospital with cancer so that may help..

That's what I'm saying...you have to play safe.

Maybe you can ask him to go visit your mom with the kids of course  but don't give him a hint that you got plans to escape...

Wish I can help you..hugs🌹