Hajj Groups from Riyadh!

Hello everyone,

May you all had a lovely weekend! Atleast I had a fun one back home (Canada). If anyone knows any Hajj groups that allow a three year old to go for Hajj? I reckon I have to pay full amount as an adult and I am okay with that. We will be travelling from Riyadh since my husband happens to work there! Please if anyone can let me know the companies/groups names that do so! On Abshar account it says that shes eligible for Haj !! As its our last year in Riyadh so we wanted to fulfil our religious duties while we are here. I have no family to leave my child in Riyadh and shes very attached to me. Shes a very good toddler and is very well behaved! Very used to travelling which is always a plus when you are taking a 16 hours flight to Toronto! Lol

Dear Mccague.

Nice to hear you intent of performing Hujj. I can't help you with the group contacts. However, I can tell you that some groups charge an adult fee white some charges a child fee. In some cases, if you don't need a separate bus seat and bed in Mina, there will be no charges. Once reaching Mina, you will have very few troubles to face with respect to your kid. And as she is patient enough to travel long, I doubt anything can bother her much.

Best of my wishes...

Thank you so much for your reply. Im still so worried if we will be able to find a group that caters kids as well or not. We are on our annual vacation tim Canada at the moment and will be getting there by early next week. Since we have heard its getting more expensive day by day we want tk book it as fast as we can. We are planning to do Haj in Category A group to facilitate the needs of our child a little better. So we really dont care if we have to pay an adult fee for her! We are ready to do that, we just hope someone wills to take us in with our daughter In sha Allah'

Thank you for your wishes and if you do happen to come around any information about this please reply back. Im sure it will be beneficial to many other families as well !! ☺️

Assalamaleykum.. we are in the same boat as you this year in sha Allah.. did you find a good hajj group with your kid? Did you pay full charges for your 3 year old? Please can you provide details.. will be really helpful.  Thank you 😊