English Lady Looking for work

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm a young British lady looking for work here in Athens, Ive been out of work for 2 months now and it is certainly a struggle. So I am here to ask if any of you know or have any jobs going right now. I'm willing to anything from cleaning to reception work based on my current skills. I have in the past worked for the company teleperformance and I have re applied in the past to them but they can only keep my file on record for now. I'm currently cleaning for a lady once a week so I there for have a reference if it is needed. Please send me a message if you know anything. Thank you in advance

Sincerely

Nicki

Hello Nicki
I dont know what reason you have moved to Athens and if it was for work only then  i would suggest working here in Uk is better then in greece. And if you are going to end up doing cleaning jobs then its better you find better job back home.
Job is not everything, sometimes when we broke or finencially dependent only source we find to generate income  is to find better job, when there are lot of ways to earn money. We just need to pick the right one at right time. Never lose hope
Its always yes or no, possible or impossible, up or down , win or lose....

Good luck

Hi Nicky
I am looking for cleaning lady in the area of Neos Kosmos. If you are interested can we discuss?
thank you
Pascal

Hello everyone,

If you are either looking for a job or proposing one, please refer to the Jobs in Athens section.

Thank you,
Bhavna

It's not always about the money or having a regular salary. Sometimes, quite often really, people just like to work overseas, somewhere different, somewhere hot and interesting. And as we all know, opportunities that we didn't expect often turn up when we live overseas.

Hello
Have a pleasant day everyone
I'm expat from India , currently living in Thessaloniki. Could any one suggest to find a part time job here in Thessaloniki relate to packing stuffs , either shifting things in port , gas stores , pump ,or any job based on my skill . I had experience of 2.5 year in railway sleeper plant as a quality controller also .
Thanks

Naveen Bisla wrote:

Hello
Have a pleasant day everyone
I'm expat from India , currently living in Thessaloniki. Could any one suggest to find a part time job here in Thessaloniki relate to packing stuffs , either shifting things in port , gas stores , pump ,or any job based on my skill . I had experience of 2.5 year in railway sleeper plant as a quality controller also .
Thanks

Please read Bhavna's post above and follow her direction.

Hi Nicki, I might be moving to Athens and looking for a cleaning woman there once I arrive. Do you still live there and clean houses?  I'm living in Germany now but I am in the process of finalising a job which I hope works out.

- Jason

@ Jason :

This topic is actually outdated and old.

I invite you to post an ad in the Housemaid job vacancies in Athens section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team