Some information needed on EPass

Hi,

Recently i got a job offer from an company in Singapore they told they have applied from my Epass on 25th June. I know that now to get visa in Singapore is difficult for IT profession which i belong.

I would like to check the status of my visa online is there any way i can check i tired using the below link https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLU … yAction.do   but it say "E0000236 : No record found."

Need your advice on this.

Regards,
Jovile

You can ask someone whom you know and has SingPass log in then give your passport number and your name, he can inform you.

Hi,

Thanks Surya for your reply let me try to look someone.

Hi,

Surya i check with my one of the friend with singpass login but he got the same error any idea ?

Can you check with HR if they have submitted your application then what's the current status showing at MoM? Let's see what's the response from them.

By right your friend able to see the status of your application.

Hi

I got official email from them stating that on 26th June they have applied for Epass & will update once approved.Even my friend got the same error with his singpass id  i am confused now either  its applied or not.

I asked for application no but didn't hear from them.Couple of days back they replied by next week your visa will be approved not sure what to do in this case.

HR can't say when your visa will be approved, as you can see the average waiting time is more than 1 month to 2 months. You may try to inform them that the reference number which they had given you, with that number you are unable to verify the status. Hence, ask them to verify and send you the screenshot of the status.