Looking for spanish teacher

Hello people here, 

I start to learn spanish now, grammar and vocabulary are not a problem for me to learn by myself. But really have lots of problem in pronunciation. And the most important thing for me in learning a new language is to communicate not only can read or write.

If there is any spanish speakers in Dalian can give me a hand here, please e-mail me or text me.

Just forget to mention something about me, native chinese with some years in Germany, a beer lover. Only know few sentences in spanish.

Welcome on Expat.com David-zhang82 ;)

May be you can also post an advert on the Dalian classifieds page, Category>Community!

Regards

Hi David,

I'm in Dalian and I speak Spanish. I am from the USA but my parents are from the Dominican Republic and I did a few years of school there. I live in Lao Hutan if you are interested in some classes. let me know. =)

hey david I can give you the training you need, I am native speaker and besides language teacher and translator...

hola david yo puedo darte el entrenamiento que necesitas, soy hablante nativo y ademas profesor y traductor...

I came to china to study chinese in Dawai, just wrote to my e/mail and we can arrange the details for the classes ok

my name is Nelson,

[email protected]

(Moderated: please post in classifieds)

Hello! My name is Hector, IŽm from Spain. I just move to Dalian from Beijing.

Bye

Any Spanish here willing to teach Spanish in Dalian, Kai Fa Qu?

Hi there? do you teach Spanish in Dalian?

you can email me at [email protected]

Hello luff mark.

Please note that this is an old thread. Please feel free to start a new topic on the Dalian Forum with your questions.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello/ Hola.

Still looking for that Spanish teacher?

Kind regards

Saludos Cordiales

@ Tartakower > Please note that this topic is a bit old.
If you are a spanish teacher looking for students, i advise you to post your request in the Language classes in Dalian section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team