From Paris to New York

Hi, I would like to have your feedback on how you prepared your trip from Paris to New York? What are the best and safest place to stay? Do's and don't? Enjoy or not? Dollars before your trip or while their by cash machine? :) Etc...
I'm sure i won't have much answer and the best one will be enough.

Thanks in advance,

DexterMams wrote:

Hi, I would like to have your feedback on how you prepared your trip from Paris to New York? What are the best and safest place to stay? Do's and don't? Enjoy or not? Dollars before your trip or while their by cash machine? :) Etc...
I'm sure i won't have much answer and the best one will be enough.

Thanks in advance,

Best and safest places to stay:
Williamsburg, Brooklyn - Cool, fun, hip, local experience, lots of food, cafes, views
Dumbo, Brooklyn - Cobble stone streets, views
Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn - Cobble Stone streets, cafes, views
Soho, Manhattan - Cool, fun, hip, local experience, shopping, lots of food, cafes
Chelsea, Manhattan - Cool, fun, hip, local experience, shopping, lots of food, cafes
West Village, Manhattan - picturesque, cobble stone streets, wine bars, cafes
Upper West Side, Manhattan ( Under 86th St. ) - picturesque, right next to Central Park, cafes, lots of food

DO NOT STAY IN TIMES SQUARE

Visit Times Square but do not stay in a Hotel there. The places I listed above are where you should look for Hotel's or Airbnb's when visiting NYC. I live in NYC so just trust me.

Everywhere pretty much takes card so you really don't need to bring a lot of cash. If thats just what you like to do then go for it, pay cash. There are cash machines EVERYWHERE.

You want more recommendations then let me know