English lesson

Hello there,

Hope you are doing well.

I am currently looking for English lessons for advanced level in NYC. Please let me know and we can discussed further via private message.

Thanks a lot,

- Lena

Hi Senorita Lena,

I would advice you to cast a glance in the Language classes Section of the New York Classifieds. There is an advertisement that might interest you.

Cheers,
Varushen.

Hi Lena,

Let me know if you still need lessons, message me through my profile.

Nimfa

(Moderated: no free ads pls)

Hi,

You can search through lots of classified ads or I'd suggest go to queens NY you ll find billions of such signs hanging on streets :)

You mean to respond to a request, means free ad? What made you think that? I don't think I mentioned any ad right there. How are you supposed to answer that question of hers?
She apparently is not interested to search on street posts much less too new in NY to look around on street posts in Queens.
She wants someone from this site to help her out evidently because of the fact that she knows very little of NY. 
I am not teaching, I can recommend a good one for her request.

Thanks guys for answering to my post. In fact I am looking for someone who can give english lesson for advanced English, much more for pronunciation and having a rich vocabulary. So I though via this site I will be able to meet people who can help me. So if you are able to give lesson or know someone, please message me in inbox.

Thank you