Hallo am new in this

Hi my name is phoebe from kenya. I just want to chat with friends especially the ones living in Finland already as i intend to travel there soon can you advice what kind of visa to apply for and what the place is all about. Thanks Phoebe

Hi Phoebe,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your topic on the Finland forum for greater visibility.

Hope members will reply to your questions very soon.

Wish you good luck
Christine

Hello Phoebe,

I am lokesh from India and moving to Finland soon.. let me know if you would be interested to be a friend.

Lokesh...

Of course lokesh i would be interested in being your friend tell me about yourself.
Phoebe

Hello Phoebe,

I am an IT engineer and will be in Helsinki for about 2 months as off now. May plan to settle down later in Helsinki based on my experience in these 2 months.
Write to me on
[email protected]

Let me know what you want to travel for to Finland, based on that you can get a suggestion for the type of Visa.

Also, tell me something about yourself.

Lokesh

I have a friend who is finish who am going to visit and i hope to get some work there when am there that is why am going.

So when are you planning to be in Helsinki.. Do you already have a Visa.. If not are you planning for Schengen Work Permit.

Jambo am new here i would like to have some friends to assist me on my moving to Finland.:D

Hello and welcome to Expat.com mandy osambi :)

What are your questions?
You may also start new threads on the Finland forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand