Close

New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

Hello! My name is Patricia and I am Mexican. I am in the procedure to move to Holland with my husband  (near the city of Rotterdam). I will like to meet new people and have the opportunity to make friends.

Hi Patricia! I'm Nicole and in the same situation! Im from Peru, I would write in Spanish but it's not nice for another expats 😂. I'm planning move to Bunschoten Spakenburg with my boyfriend (Utrecht).

Groeten!

nicoleaac :

Hi Patricia! I'm Nicole and in the same situation! Im from Peru, I would write in Spanish but it's not nice for another expats 😂. I'm planning move to Bunschoten Spakenburg with my boyfriend (Utrecht).

Groeten!

There are two options to communicate in Spanish ;

Trough the pm system but I guess the pm system of Patricia's is not unlocked yet

Or

You can go to the Spanish forum by clicking on your avatar and a menu pops up where you can choose from five different languages of the forum.

@primmadona, it's okay.. I dont think we really need to use our Spanish haha

Hi,
My name is Nasu. I'm Kenyan and planning to sit my Civic inteegretion exam in Dec. I've been following so many forums here and I'm here for fresh tips to ensure i ace this exam. Looking forward to wonderful ideas😊

Hi Nasu, I recommend you to check naarnederland there you will find all the questions of the speaking exam. It helps a lot!!

Hiya, Ive moved to Amstelveen as a protest against Brexit, where Ive lived for the last 17 years. Ive previously lived in the Netherlands as a exchange student many many years ago, so am hoping there wont be many cultural mishaps.  Ive now been here a few months and even managed to set up a social initiative for expats living in the area. Im enjoy speaking to other expats and Dutchies alike and seeing what we all have in common.

Thank you 😊 working on it daily

Hi all. Been thinking about moving to the Netherlands for quite a while now, but things got interesting a week ago when I got a job offer. So now it is time to get as much info as possible and make a decision. Where to stay, buy or rent, health insurance, cost of living, university for kids etc.

You guys would not mind me creating a bunch of threads with a question per thread, or do I bunch them all into one thread?

MartinStander :

Hi all. Been thinking about moving to the Netherlands for quite a while now, but things got interesting a week ago when I got a job offer. So now it is time to get as much info as possible and make a decision. Where to stay, buy or rent, health insurance, cost of living, university for kids etc.

You guys would not mind me creating a bunch of threads with a question per thread, or do I bunch them all into one thread?

You can search the forum for topics where you have questions about. If you don't find what you are looking for than you can post your question on that particular thread.

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Netherlands