Looking for a Filipino in Netherlands

Hello I am AJ and I am looking for other Filipinos who are working here in Netherlands, especially those who are near Almere.  I would like to meet filipino friends.

AJ

Hi and welcome on board iamAJ!

Maybe the Filipino expatriates in the Netherlands network could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand :)

Hi AJ,
I am planning to visit Amsterdam and the nearby cities for about a month next year at around this time.  Can you you suggest a decent, safe place in or around a strategic location to rent at a reasonable price for at least two weeks?  And are "must see" places to go to experience the real day-to-day lifestyle of the locals (places to visit, to eat, things to do, etc.)  I live in Los Angeles, California and would be visiting at least 3 to 5 cities each in year in Europe between July and October, depending on the my vacation availability.  I would also be interested to network with the local Filipinos when I visit these cities. Thanks.

hey aj,

i am a filipino. my mobile and email are in my profile. you can contact me then.

manuel

iamAJ wrote:

Hello I am AJ and I am looking for other Filipinos who are working here in Netherlands, especially those who are near Almere.  I would like to meet filipino friends.

AJ

Hi im new here also im just naar by i live in Laren if you have Skype add me.. genevabonita or ym genevabonita thanks.

Hi, im geneva i live in laren.. Im new here in netherlands looking for a new friends
Thanks and god  bless

Geneva

hi there.

i will reply a long mail to you later on... iŽm at work. nice to hear from you.

manny

Any Filipino leaving here in rotterdam or near city. Im here in rotterdam and new to this place.

My Name is mike from laguna-batangas, philippines

Hi mike1105,

Please note that this thread is from 2011. ;)

Thank you,

David.

hello!!
i am looking for spanish people want meet with me!!

Hi... my name is Manuel from the Philippines. I live in Dordrecht. My mobile number is 0684930933. You wanna meet for a coffee? Just let me know, okay? Rotterdam is just 15 minutes away from my place. Take care then.

Manny

hi AJ

Hello Dj Chelony,

please note that this thread dates back to 2011.

Thank you,

Francesca