Will Company release me on my demand....?

I have just joined Group of Companies here in Riyadh as a Project Coordinator and i have signed 2 years contract with company. I have my own visa.
I wan to ask, if i get any other opportunity better than this, can i switch before the maturity of my contract?
Will company release me before contract expiration..?
Thanks in advance for assistance

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear. No visa is your own visa. I believe you are talking about the open visa but it is illegal in nature. Even in that, you came on one sponsor's visa and then transferred to another sponsors visa when your original sponsor agreed to let you go.

Regarding being able to transfer to somewhere else; it all depends on your company culture plus your relations with them. If your company allows people to transfer, they will allow. Regarding leaving in between a contract, there is a notice period been mentioned in contacts where you have to give notice to prior number of days if resigning. Similarly there is a notice period from the company as well if they are willing to fire you. In most contracts, the period is one month for either party.

If you have good relations with decision maker, you can pursue them. However, if you have bad relations with them, the above all can be reversed.

Remember, your sponsor has both; Legal and the Real POWER to allow /disallow you to transfer, approve /disapprove where to transfer.

Dear khurram thank you so much...
My previous sponsor released me for this company..
i got your point that it depends on the culture of the company whether it leave or retain employee.
Yeah i meant the open status of visa.

Open status visa is just a state of mind or verbal understanding. In legal terms, it is illegal. Work visas are not allowed to be sold or purchased. So in legal terms or in contract, you can't mention that.

O i don't even know about these things. Brother thanks you very much for assisting me in this regard.

:top: