HELLO EXPATS & PNG PEOPLE - JUST LANDED TO THIS COUNTRY

Hello everyone!

My job bring me to the city of POM, I have been living abroad in different countries and rotated after 20 weeks to another country.  I work in Hotel as a Programme Manager, currently assigned to Manage the Pacific Privilege Membership.

I never did expect that I can reach to this country, previously it was only male manager's has been assigned here, heard lots of negative stories about the safely here and been warned never to go out alone after 5pm, since I arrive on May 15, 2017 I have never been out at night even once, after work the shuttle bus will take me back to another Hotel I Stayed in by 5pm.

I am still adjusting into this small city, I never really been around, and I hope I can meet some friends who has similar interest as mine (I like to go sight-seeing, singing, dancing, wine and dine and shopping and doing girly thing like manicure, pedicure, facial & massage) for outdoor activity, I like horse-riding, jetski-ing, and exploring waterfalls and would also like to try water-rafting.  I am a very versatile lady and very adaptable, I can be very feminine and can be in outdoor doing ATV rough rides or flying fox, no fuss, eat whatever I can digest as long as no poison :-)

So if anyone of you also is new here, lets catch up and lets build friendship and explore this country or simply hang out once a week on weekends.  I live in a Hotel,means we already have a place to meet up.  Keep in touch with me my Kababayan and also other nationalities, I'll be glad to form a small group for us and organize our own event once a week or monthly.  ***

Hear from you soon!
Analiza

Hi there kababayan!

I'll be in pom tomorrow morning!

Angie

Hi Angie,

Saan ka galling sa atin.  Are you here for long term work?  add me sa skype du on tayo mag usap.  xxx or WhatsApp me xxx Malaysian number ko to.

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sa maynila

Bago ka pa dito?

I was born in Cebu but migrated na sa Malaysia,living in Kuala Lumpur for long time.  Andito ako sa POM ngayon for work assignment for 20 weeks. Mga until Oct. seguro ako andito. Ano work mo dito? and for how long?

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi Analiza, hows the safety in PNG? D ka pa rin ba lumalabas after 5pm? I have an offer to work there. Thanks!

Hi Ninz21,

Never go out on my own, but have some group of friends now in the Hotel where I stay, been out to Airways for dinner and Lamana for dinner and drinks and Sunday afternoon drinks at Jacksons and I been to Vision City for Shopping and Waterfronts sometimes.  I think these are the best and safe place to be..not sure where else to go.

Be always cautious here.  I can't wait to be finishing my assignment here where I can be free..16 more weeks to go for me.  I can't see myself working here for years.

Goodluck to you when you reach here.

Thanks for the info analiza71 :-)

welcome to popularly known as “The Land of the Unexpected,” or the Island Paradise.