Motorcycle/scooter mechanic wanted

Hey guys,

Looking for a decent reliable mechanic for maintenance on a honda wave rsx, and possibly looking to get some upgrades (exhaust, maybe cylinder kit). Does anyone have a decently priced reliable mechanic and/or upgrade shop?? I am in district 10.

Cheers!

Why not use the Honda dealership? Stick around and watch them do the work...

I could use them KruChris. Are they reasonably priced?

TBH, I have used factory dealers only in Thailand. But I found them trying to break even, not make money off the servicing operation.

They will know the bike and have all OEM parts at hand.

while some guy in a dirty garage sometimes messed with my bike (the Kawasaki 150 Scorpio 2-stroke comes to mind). Some like to fiddle with the carb or use the wrong hoses etc. Who cares about 200,000 VND? What matters is a good job!

Correct!

I also recommend you go to a real Honda shop. They really do a great job and it does not cost much at all, and/or they'll give you a quotation before they start the work.

However, if in Q.10, you can also go drive down Nguyen Chi Thanh, all the way to Q.11/Q5 where there are numerous "dirty garage" shops. They're also good but I'd always go to Honda directly.

I even get my oil changed there and every 6-8K km I hand it in for a full checkup which last time cost about 300K incl break fluid/liquid, oil change and replacing of bulbs (front and back light).

Most places will even have some staff who can speak English, so really no hassle at all. And I find it quite interesting to watch them and how those Honda shops operate (top modern).

Awesome thanks for the info guys! Much appreciated! :)