Where can I buy a graphics tablet in HCMC?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can buy a graphics tablet in HCMC?

Many thanks :)

as in a wacom device?

there are some business in the US and Europe who can order stuff for you on Amazon and ship it to you in about a week to HCMC for a small commission. Would that be an option or do you want to buy local in case of warranty issues?

Yes exactly! I went to the wacom shop in HCMC today, but I wasn't 100% convinced it was what I was after. I was more after "Huion" branded graphics tablet.

NoPinky - Do you mean like www.Fado.vn???

Do you know if I were to use a company like this, would I have to pay import taxes when receiving the item?

Thanks for your help!

I'm not trying to do advertise here, but my buddy runs such a business where he ships European products and customers parcels via air cargo to HCMC and HN. I could ask him for a quote on your product if you tell me what model you need. The quote would include all expenses (custom and commission), you just come and pick it up at a adress in HCMC or you pay extra for a motorbike shipper (hope this term is familiar to you) to deliver it to you.
You should actually only consider this service if you don't trust the local shops to sell you actual genuine products or if they don't sell such products.

Regarding fado, it takes much more than a week and yes they do charge import taxes and shipping.  I bought something from them recently.  Took about a month from when i ordered/paid to when i had the product in hand.  Was an electronic product that was selling on Amazon for US$70, which i paid about US$78 on Fado plus import taxes of US$16 and shipping US$12.

Did you try Phong Vũ ?
Did you try online Lazada ?
Did you try the computer streets? Bùi Thị Xuân,  Tôn Thất Tùng area
(google 'computer stores, HCMC, Vietnam')

Google Results:  Graphics Tablet Tp Hcm

If I was buying one I'd go with a IBM/Lenovo X201T Thinkpad (the "T" stands for tablet).  It's essentially a hybrid laptop, but these things are beasts; especially if you drop a SSD in to replace the hard drive. 

I have an X200 with a SSD and when I bought a new laptop I soon found out that new doesn't always mean better.  The X200 kicked the Acer in it's lagging rear-end when I did a side by side benchmark the first day, which turned out to be the only day, because I was back at MediaMart returning the Acer (less 25 percent) that evening. 

Anyways, here's a link to a local laptop dealer that has the X201T with the Intel I7 CPU.  With an ssd that thing would be sumpthin'...

X201T 4.5 Million VND

In retrospect, the "T" model only has a 1.6 ghz processor, --vs- the 2.4ghz that the base x200 came with, so the tablet is probably slower.

Here's a Used Thinkpad buyers guide for anyone that may be considering a second-hand laptop.  Most really do stand the test of time and after having bought so many over the years these are the only one's I'd consider...

http://ktgee.net/post/49423737148/thinkpad-guide

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct