How has your life changed in England

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to England? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in England? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to England has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Well after being brought up in the UK, believing in our system over here, only in my later years of life to find out, I have dedicated my life to a system that I truly believe was a just and democratic society, only to find out in my later years it was full of corruption. Well as they say, better late than never.

every thing is change

Hi  Fahadarshad , yes I wonder what is it all coming to., when you cannot even trust the authorities,  the legal and judicial system. is just as well I'm getting old now, but worry a lot for my children, a lot of dangers ahead.

This is not very positive for people who want to go work and live in the UK....sure it can only be much safer than in SA...

Marlette*73 wrote:

This is not very positive for people who want to go work and live in the UK....sure it can only be much safer than in SA...

Hi Marlette and welcome to the Forum. :)

it is currently very difficult for non-EEA citizens to move to the UK to work.  The UK is currently only accepting experienced, highly skilled immigrants; this link will take you to the current list.

Hello I tink I want to o live there