Close

Where is a good place to get a used car inspected & serviced in Khobar

All,

Just moved to Dhahran last week from Canada. I got a position with Aramco, however, I know nothing about Saudi.

I am currently looking at some compounds in Al-Khobar and will need a car to get ot Dhahran main compound.  I have three questions:
1. When getting a vehicle, can anyone recommend where to get it inspected?  I am thinking about getting a Toyota or Nissan.

2. Can you recommend a reliable mechanic or service shop?

3. Besides Armaco's and this forum's classifieds, is there anywhere else that is worth while to look for getting a used vehicle?

Thanks
Majesus

HI Majesus,

It is a great time to buy a car in Saudi right now as many expats are living Saudi Arabia. I would recommend you to go to a place called Haraj located in Dammam to get cars cheaply. It's the biggest used car market in eastern province.   

If I am free, I wouldn't mind to assist you. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

i suggest you go and buy new car, cars are not expensive here, but service and maintenance are expensive, so better you buy new one, do not pay cash, chose your limit and spend few days and inform us what car you will buy, as every company has different service level, i suggest you buy Mazda.
good luck

Moving to Khobar

Find tips from professionals about moving to Khobar

International Wealth Management in Khobar

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Khobar

Travel insurance in Khobar

Enjoy stress-free travel to Khobar

Flights to Khobar

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Khobar