Getting the right visa

Hubby has applird online for jobs in Texas. He has 5 responses where they wanted ti schedule an interview asap, but they dont want skype interviews they want him in the US. What kind of visa must we apply for in order to enter the US and go for interviews and if he gets a job will it be possible to change it to a wirk visa. We also need to know if a spouse visa is the correct visa for me as i will be accompaning him.
Sorry we new at this and the web site is confussing and the visa info people told me they cant give us advice.
Please help we need to get to the US the Siuth African economy is bad and living under the bread line and with debt is just not for us any more. Its time to make money and kill debt.

It's forbidden to have interview with a tourist visa and you can't change your visa in work visa in USA, because you must make the asking to the US Embassy in South Africa, so, in your situation, you can't do nothing.

If they don't want to do a Skype interview it's because they are not enough interested or because they think you  have already a working visa. And to obtain one, the employer must prove that NONE US or resident has the skills for this job... This fact is available for 99% of countries, even in Europe if you are out of it... (only EU/Schengen area citizens can find a job in another EU/Schengen area country without working visa)

So, it's very hard to go for everyone to find a job in USA. We can understand that your situation is difficult but it's difficult for a lot of people, in South Africa, in Africa, in Europe, in South America, etc...

Say us what are your hubby's skills, diplomas and specialities, to see what we can do but without a four-five years graduate, it's very hard to find a job...

Thank you so much for the advice.
My hubby is a technician he installs home/ business alarm systems, cctv cameras, gate and garage automation and electric fencing. He has certificates for various related courses eg. Alarm systems. IDS 805 ,816, X64. CCTV AND DVR. PARADOX. DSC FAULT FINDING, INSTALLING AND PROGRAMMING. MAMI. RF AND SIGNAL COURSE.
Thank you again