Learning French and Darija in Agadir

Hello everybody,

I am a student living in the Netherlands and I plan to come to Agadir for a year. I want to learn French and Darija.
Can you help me with where I can follow quality courses for French and Darija (names of schools, website etc.)? Where did you learn French or Darija in Agadir and how did you experience the lessons? Is it possible to learn those languages in one year to speak it very well?

I will appreciate your reply very much!

Hello!

If you want to learn french, the best way is to inscribe in the french culturul center. There you can have french lessons. It exists in Agadir. If you follow courses every day then you can  learn the basis, enough to make yourself understood. Darija takes more time.for darija you have to go deep inside with poeple and to talk with them. 2 years were enough for someone who is 14 years with a friend that talks Darija every day.

Hello Abelrani,

Thanks for your message!

Can you give me a name or website of the cultural center where I can inscribe to. Is it also possible to follow Darija courses combined with French lessons?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct … 3327,d.ZGg

Last month I stared using the Memrise website to learn Darija / Moroccan Arabic . There are French courses on it too.  It's interactive and makes learning easier... also you can download the Peace corps textbook (Darija) and audio lessons online and work with that... there is also a course on memeise that follows the text book
Good luck!

Hi Gypsy,

Have you made some big progression with this tools? Do you speak now (very) good French and Darija?

Thanks for the help!

Hello guys,
I'm Yassine from Agadir Morocco. I'm an English and Arabic tutor, if you are still interested in learning Darija let me know.

PS: you can ask for a first freem class to see if you like what i offer before making a purchase