Still have a doubts about the result!

Call me sweetmhine,sweet at heart!I am from cebu,Philippines and I was traveled 2 times in Netherlands. It was a nice place for everybody,the people living there are so kind.I so love the place,it is beautiful.after my vacation in Netherlands I went back to Philippines because I have to take the basic examination abroad in Netherlands embassy in manila.until now I still have a doubts and worried about the results,and I still always think and hope that everything went well.I have so much difficult in speaking,and when I was there I feel so nervous because I don't know what to do hehehe I still have a jetlag on that time but I still trying and hoping that I can make it.I really hope that I can make it because I want to stay with my man always hehehe sounds so funny but its true!

Sweetmhine wrote:

Call me sweetmhine,sweet at heart!I am from cebu,Philippines and I was traveled 2 times in Netherlands. It was a nice place for everybody,the people living there are so kind.I so love the place,it is beautiful.after my vacation in Netherlands I went back to Philippines because I have to take the basic examination abroad in Netherlands embassy in manila.until now I still have a doubts and worried about the results,and I still always think and hope that everything went well.I have so much difficult in speaking,and when I was there I feel so nervous because I don't know what to do hehehe I still have a jetlag on that time but I still trying and hoping that I can make it.I really hope that I can make it because I want to stay with my man always hehehe sounds so funny but its true!

I hope that you pass the exams. Don't worry too much. I heard about the results of my exams in less than a month. Succes!

That's great that you already pass for it,I am still hoping that everything went well hehehe.thanks for the encouragement!