Sponsorship transfer stuck since 3 weeks

Hi All,

I came to Riyadh on an employment visa on 9th December 2016, this visa is valid for 3 months.

Due to some reason my employer has to transfer my sponsorship to a different child company.

Since 3 weeks my sponsorship is waiting for an approval from the ministry of interior in the MOL portal.

My Visa will expire on 9th March , I have received an Iqama number but the validity of this iqama number is till 9th march as well. I do not have an iqama card yet.

Can someone please suggest me what I can do in this case ?

Will I be residing illegally if my visa expires in this situation ?

Any help would be highly appreciated .

Thanks

Don't worry. I am in the same boat as my new Iqama is stuck at the DOL for the past two weeks due to the Shamoon virus hitting the government offices. I have been told by my HR that I may get it next week but nobody knows for sure.

I am sure that your HR will be able to assist with your situation. The best recourse is to go through the HR otherwise it will be a maze for you.

Good Luck.

Thanks Ahmer ,

Do you know what will happen if my visa expires ?

Will my stay be considered as illegal ? My HR is not giving me any clarity about this and we cannot do much.

I will be visiting the MOI or MOL with my HR next week , il keep you posted.

I wish it gets solve for us soon.

Hi,
Go with your new Kafil or saudi to Jawazat it would solve your problem in 2 days.
I did the same and I got transferred to my new kafil.

Thank you SkSultan,

I will go to the jawazat next week . I hope it goes well.

In sha Allah
May Allah showers all His mercy upon us and make our good things easier. Ameen
All the best

msay wrote:

Hi All,

I came to Riyadh on an employment visa on 9th December 2016, this visa is valid for 3 months.

Due to some reason my employer has to transfer my sponsorship to a different child company.

Since 3 weeks my sponsorship is waiting for an approval from the ministry of interior in the MOL portal.

My Visa will expire on 9th March , I have received an Iqama number but the validity of this iqama number is till 9th march as well. I do not have an iqama card yet.

Can someone please suggest me what I can do in this case ?

Will I be residing illegally if my visa expires in this situation ?

Any help would be highly appreciated .

Thanks

Either you are miss informed or miss gaided
Iqama validity not less than a year

There won't be any issues as the problem is from the ministry of labour. In sha Allah u will be considered at this moment. Have faith in Allah you will be out of this problem and definitely would get your iqama soon.

Thank you for the encouragement .. in sha Allah all will be good . Jazakallah khair

Just to update. Today my sponsorship was transferred to the new company and hopefully I will get my iqama in few days.

I was planning to visit the office today but I did not visit the MOL and the status was updated in the portal.

It seems the processing is slow due to the virus issue.

Thanks everyone.