Visiting Sweden with my Partner from Philippines.

Hi Everyone! I'm belle from Capiz. Anyone here know some steps and additional requirements in obtaining a visitor visa in Sweden? My partner is a swedish citizen and have been permanently moved here in Philippines last year April 3, 2016. Now, we are planning to go Sweden to meet his sisters and kids. I just want to be more prepare guys as I know it's not easy when it's a first time. He's off the record in Sweden. And because of that his Sister will going to invite me to visit them and so I could meet his entire family. Does anybody here encountered such kind of situations or knows how to do? I would be glad if anyone could answer me here. We're planning to go this year by November. Thank you very much.☺☺☺

Hi--we have friends in Sweden who go to the PI, in winter, quite often. They live in Uddevalla, Sweden, which is nearest to Gotenburg, I believe. They're old friends of my wife, from Cebu. Not sure how you can contact me-don't know if I want to put my cell# online!

Hi everyone,

@ Belle06, please note that your thread is now on the
Sweden forum so that you may get some feedbacks from members who have made the move.

All the best,
Bhavna

Sorry, I tried the Sweden Forum, but I don't know Swedish language!

Toby7 wrote:

Sorry, I tried the Sweden Forum, but I don't know Swedish language!

You don't need to know Swedish on this site, as posts on this Anglophone forum are required to be in English.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi,
I just wanna ask if your partner is a dual citizen?

Are you married?

The best way to find out about your concern is to visit the Swedish consulate in Manila.
You can search the address on the internet.

Best regards.

Hello! How many days or months are you gonna stay in Sweden? IF you are planning to stay Max 90 days then you can apply for a Schengen visa. It is the norwegian embassy in the philippines that process Schengen visa to Sweden. IF you are planning to stay for more than 90 days then you have to contact the swedish consulate in Manila.