Looking for a life skills teacher for children

Salaam alaikum

I am looking for a life skills teacher for family (Saudi) children aged 10/13 in Riyadh. By life skills I mean things they won't learn at school but which will be of importance for their personal development (searching for information on the internet, developing computer skills...)
It is essential that the person is from the UK or US (or lived there several years), has experience working or caring for children and deliver the "class" in an engaging manner. **Anything** can done as long has the goal is achieve and the children are learning, improving their skills and their imagination. Be creative !
It will be a very unique and rewarding task for the right person.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Abu Eesa

Perhaps I could invite you to post in "Jobs" at the top of this page.
Adverts aren't allowed on the open forums and you'll get more views in the correct section anyway.

Sorry,
Please delete the post.
Thank you

I can't find a job section

Try here.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … ia/riyadh/

Good Day

My name is Vanessa Oliver and I am teaching at Rowad al khalleej in Riyadh. I am currently working on skills plan which I will present to a few other kids three times a week. Your children are welcome to join the group as soon as the classes start.  The plan will include creativity and innovation, critical thinking and problem solving skills, communication, and life and career skills.

The plan will however only be complete by end February 2017. I am also a South African and not of American or British Nationality as you prefer.

If you would like to contact me, my email address is: ***

Kind Regards
Miss Vanessa

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security