Arabic language lessons in Riyadh

Hi there, I am Pierre, a male from South Africa. I am currently in Riyadh. I work in the DQ.

I need some recommendations for Arabic lessons please. I have tried the classifieds, but I was not happy with the results. I have also read the Arabic lessons thread from 2011, but that information is old.

I would prefer structured lessons after hours or weekends. I don't mind traveling, but it would be a bonus if the facility is in Laban or close to DQ.

Thanks in advance,

Hi Jakes61,

Perhaps you could inquire here : Language institutions in Riyadh

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks so much Bhavna!

do you want private lessons or as of group?

I do private lessons anyway .

Thanks so much Somer. I prefer group classes. I will definitely keep you in mind though!

Thank you for responding, and kind regards

you are welcome Jake

Diner,

What is your rate? Inbox me please.

Regards
Ferdi

Somer, sorry wrote your name correct but predictive texting took over and it came out wrong.

Please inbox me your rate and details for lessons

Regards
Ferdi

Hi Ferdi,

Inboxed you

I'm also interested in the group Arabic classes, as a completely fresh beginner. If there are groups of learners, please inbox me.
Thanks

Hi everyone,

Please note that for language classes, you should all post in theLanguage classes in Riyadh section.

------------------------

@ somer omak >

The forum is not intended for offering your services.
I invite you to post in thelanguage classes in Riyadh section as well.

Thanks all,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Thank you Priscilla .. Well noted :)

Somer,

Can you please inbox me your rates and other details.

Thanks.

Check your inbox

Hi Somer,

Kindly share your details about course structure, duration, fees etc.

If you know anyone else to start session we can do so in groups.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Raza

Hi Raza ,

I just come back from vacation . Right now there is no student ,, but you are welcome to start with me .

Usually it will be Three lessons per week , 1 hour per lesson .

Other info will be in DM.

Hi everyone,My name is Nawaf, I started teaching in 2011, I am a Saudi Arabic teacher with 7 years' experience in teaching the basics of the Arabic language, Use a variety of modern methods and methods that help to understand the lessons, I have developed a curriculum to teach Arabic to adults for non-native speakers, certified in several countries, such as: America and Europe, and I also have materials to help you improve your speaking, reading and writing

If anyone is interested in learning the Arabic language Inbox me

have Good Day everyone 🌹

Hello Raza and Nawaf,

Please post free adverts in the Language classes in Riyadh section since offering language lessons on the forum is considered a form of free adverting which is not allowed here.

Thanks in advance,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello. Other options for Arabic courses include a program by the World Assembly of Muslim Youth, or WAMY. But those courses, which are free, “are restricted to diplomats and managers. U can search  for have their phone number on Google

hallo there i am ibrahim from kenya i would to be directed where i can learn arabic here in AL AWALI RIYADH