Following fashion in France

Hi everyone,

Do you follow fashion trends in France? Every country and every culture has its own dress code. As far as you are concerned, have you changed the way you dress?

Can one easily find fashion boutiques in France? Are clothes expensive there? Or cheap?

What do French usually wear or like to wear the most?

Share your experience!

Priscilla

i dont follow  follow fashion trends in France? Every country and every culture has its own dress code. As far as i concerned, i have not   changed the way i  dress?

yes you Can  easily find fashion boutiques in France?  it depend your life style of dressing  if you want cheap  or expensive  clothes   Or cheap?

Share your experience!

I've never been one to follow fashion trends wether back home or here in France. The way I dress haven't changed much, I still wear clothes I'm comfortable in. The only real change is winter clothing since I come from an island where it's hot all year.

I guess you can can find boutiques if you're looking for them. Some stores are expensive and others aren't.

I really don't know what the French like to wear since I don't watch what other people are wearing.

I have no idea, Priscilla.  That's a good question and I've been wondering the same thing.
Where do the ladies shop because so far between Biarritz and Toulouse I have not seen any nice clothing and that is rare for France.

Do we need to go to oui, oui Pari?  :)

When you find out let me know and we can go shopping together.  Smile

Monique