New in town, wanna meet? :)

Hey!
Me, my husband and my two kids just arrievd in florence and I would love to make some friends so I can have a social life! lol!
I have two kids (don't be scared they are pretty cool), 19months and two months.
Not working for now, I would love to meet people with or without kids.

Welcome on board Elsa2003 ;)

Benvenuti a Firenze!

My name is Bonnie Marie and I live just outside of Florence, been here for over ten years (already!)
Congratulations on such a growing family, kids are a lot of work, but the joys make it all worthwhile  :-)

I have a pretty flexible schedule, maybe we can meet in town for a capuccino?  One of my favorite spots is the Sant'Ambrogio market - easy parking, good cafes and great shopping!

Let me know your schedule and I'll work with it.

a presto!

Bonnie

Hey Bonnie Marie!

What about next week when my daughter will be in daycare? it will be a lot easier for me (and for us) not to have a running baby in that café!
It would be in the afternoon if that works for you. Let me know!

Hi

I'm female, mid 20s living in Florence. I would also like to meet up with people to improve on my social life.  No irish bars, no american bars, only italian places please.  love culture, food and wine.

anna.

Hi I'm looking for someone to help with some audio recording in August 2011 - it's paid work for native speakers of English. If you think you can help out, please give me a call on 3292477515. Simon

Hi Simon Criswick!

Please post your advert in the jobs section of Florence classifieds.

Thanks and regards
Armand

Elsa2003 wrote:

Hey!
Me, my husband and my two kids just arrievd in florence and I would love to make some friends so I can have a social life! lol!
I have two kids (don't be scared they are pretty cool), 19months and two months.
Not working for now, I would love to meet people with or without kids.

Hi
Nice to meet you,Where in Italy you now
Me planning to visit soon Florance/Milano
Plz contact so we can meet
wait foryouts reply
e mail me at
amr8522[at]yahoo.com

@KHANJE > just to inform you that this is an old thread.

Hi Elsa

I have moved here one month ago from paris. i am american originally from florida. I am looking to meet people. I live with my boyfriend here and I get along with his friends but i need to find friends of my own. I am here to start my own fashion line, but its august so everything is on hold till september. I am free most days and would love to meet up for a drink.

looking forward to meeting u!
Stefanie

@Stefanie > please note that this is a 2 years old topic. You can start a new one on the forum. Thank you.

Hi Elsa,
I'm Francesca and live on florentine hills, I have two children (14 and 11) I come from Naples and I'd like to make friends.
If you want write me again so we can contact.
Bye,
Francesca ;)

Hello,
I'm arriving in florence on Monday for a week, wandering if you could help letting me know where I should and shouldn't go, as I am traveling alone
If you would like to catch up for a drink I'm always thirsty
Liz
Oh And I love kids