Anyone who speaks English and doesn't mind meeting new people!

So my husband and I have been living in Florence for an year now and have come across very few people who speak English. I'm not judging, but would love to meet people who are keen on a social life. We're not restricted to only Indians, but anyone who can speak English and wouldn't mind catching up on weekends since my husband's working till Friday :)

Hi,

I'm an Indonesian living in Florence. If you want we can meet up sometime to just have a chat in English :)
In which part of Florence do you live?

Ciao,
JavaJossi

kmg18 wrote:

So my husband and I have been living in Florence for an year now and have come across very few people who speak English. I'm not judging, but would love to meet people who are keen on a social life. We're not restricted to only Indians, but anyone who can speak English and wouldn't mind catching up on weekends since my husband's working till Friday :)

Hi! I'm Italian but I can speak English well.

I'm 37 and I live in Lucca with my husband.
I love meeting new people and improve my English!

I think that knowing new people is not so easy because  people that live in Tuscany (in small towns like Lucca above all) are not so friendly as they could look like at a first sight.
And, of course, many of them don't speak English at all!

Hi
It would be nice to meet all for a drink or coffee
I'm moving next week to Florence
hope to hear from you all
Mido

kmg18 wrote:

Hi
Nice to meet you,Where in Italy you now
Me planning to visit soon Florance/Milano
Plz contact so we can meet
wait foryouts reply
e mail me at
amr8522[at]yahoo.com

Hi sorry for my late respond

Thanks for your message and your interest

Am Jossi an Indonesian female from Java-Indonesia, and I'd like to meet you one day.

In which part of Florence do you live?

I will be on holiday started the 3rd week of July until end of August. We should meet up for coffee or gelato, are you in Florence this week?

email me : [email protected]

ciao,

HI,I LIVE IN VERONA,AND I SAW YOUR REQST AS A SOCIAL FRIEND,ANY WAY WE MAY BE FRIENDS AND PLS WRITE TO ME ON MY EMAIL,[email protected]   TKS

Hi SANJEEVA WICKREMASINGHE,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please avoid using caps lock when posting/writing on the forum.

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Guys...

I moved to Florence today and will be desperately looking for new friends here.

If you guys are interested, we could have a Expat-blog gathering someday.