Waiting for social security number after giving fingerprints

Hello.

I am married an american citizen. have given my fingerprints 10 weeks ago. how much longer should i wait to receive my work authorization document that i can obtain my social security number?
thank you!

2-3 months from when you sent in your package. Early biometrics usually doesn't affect the time, though it can. I'd say you have at least another month before it is approved. Good luck.
After the USCIS Biometrics Appointment
Fingerprints will then be analyzed by the FBI within a month's time. If you get an additional biometrics appointment notice within the next few weeks, don't panic — it's common for the prints to be smudged, and fingerprints will need to be retaken for a proper background check. USCIS will not charge an additional fee for any additional fingerprinting work.
If the FBI flags or rejects your biometrics, you will be required to present police clearance reports from every state or country you've lived in proving that you do not have an extensive criminal record.
USCIS biometrics are valid for 15 months. If your application is not processed within 15 months, USCIS will most likely send another notice for a biometrics appointment.