Do you speak Arabic as an expat in the UAE?

Like all languages, adapting to learning language helps to integrate with public and their culture.
Arabic is an ancient language and cultural background. With the modern learning tools, one can surely learn to speak and communicate with locals. Things are little different somehow as the dialect and expression matters and it could be embarrassing that cultural behavior may take it differently.
UAE has large international community where English and Arabic are widely accepted. All official documentation is Arabic with English translation (in most cases).
It is a good to learn other languages and adapt to cultural change.
People in professional fields and businessmen would surely benefit from Arabic Language.
As you move to different country, you gradually adapt and love the people and country.
In UAE the people are more friendly and comfortable with expatriates.

Yes ican speak Arabic.preveas iam warking in kuwait 14yers my co stuff all are Arabic.so from them I learn arabic

Thank you aakhan7 for the information. It is nice to know that in UAE the people are more friendly and comfortable with expatriates. In a small Emirate as Fujairah, will it also be like it? I will be arriving next week and would love any insight on it. Thank you again.

Hi friend!
You will surely love to be living in this small city.
Most of people living around would be Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and local UAE nationals. Nothing to worry, people are very friendly and speak English fluently. Most common spoken languages are Arabic, Hindi/Urdu. You would be able to get along with quite quickly. Local food at hotels  is tropical being spicy and like Indian food. Price wise quite afforable. Dress normally following local traditions. Being a Muslim country life is relatively simple.

The most common language in UAE? Some may be correct in pointing out that Asians from the Subcontinent, together with Pakistanis, make up the largest number of overseas workers in the UAE, and surely a majority of these speak Hindi and Urdu. And yes, the singular language of Hindi may be the most commonly spoken native language among Indian nationals. But this does not account for the reality of everyday human exchange and commerce - that English is the de facto official language of the United Arab Emirates. Note that I've not even mentioned the Arabic language. Even in the very few encounters a visitor to the UAE will have with an Arab who doesn't speak English, that Arab has picked up a few global phrases that form a global lingua franca (commerce, hygiene, eating, traffic) for basic communicative exchange. In addition to that, many of those Arabs will have been in the UAE long enough acquire more survival English than a tourist will pick up in 1 or 2 weeks or an expat Western worker will learn in 1 or 2 years. Finally, it is almost, IMHO, actually futile to try to learn any of the "common" dialects here as this will direct you away from the commonality that people enjoy when they speak and learn English with each other.

Yes I can speek arabic