Medical Coverage

For those of us who are travelers, are there medical insurance options available in country?

I posed the same question about 6 weeks ago but did not receive a reply.
You will find after logging on to this site for some time advertisements from various health insurance companies appear.
A company called Pacific Cross has been recommended to me...Google...Pacific Cross Saigon...it will give you the address.
Also my wife,s sister works with an expat from France and I have asked how did he make arrangements...willl keep you posted on that when I get an answer.
Google...health insurance Vietnam...there will be a list of companies to choose from
I have not decided as yet but it seems there are lots of options  but it's down to how much you wish to pay and for what level of care.I have noticed that the premiums radically increase for those 65 and over.
There is quite an old post on this site..." best hospitals for expats" which is interesting,lots of replies there with lots of options ...it's an old post so you will need to look for some time to find it
If you would like to drop me a PM,I will supply my email addy,we could keep in touch regarding a very important subject if you wish I could even dig out the hospitals listed on the post above if you cannot find it.
Thanks
Gareth

You can try Bao Viet or Manulife, both companies operate locally.

AXA-PPP International covers me here; also try Global Nomads

Hello,

I'm looking for a health insurance coverage, and went to check out the two you mentioned. The price difference is quite big between AXXA and World Nomads, what made you go with AXXA in the end? What are you covered for? Have you had to use it yet? Thank you!

We are a family of 3 making the move to Vietnam this summer.