Help on sending parcel to korea

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone tried sending parcel to Korea? I went to Singpost to realize that I am not allowed to send any liquid items in my parcel )=

I would like to send a care package to a friend in korea that consist of some vitamins, honey and lotion. Anyone can recommend courier company? I have found companies that can send it over for about $60 courier fee which i am willing to pay but are there any restrictions? Any Koreans know if the above items will have any problem with the Korean custom? I do not want my items to be stuck or returned after paying so much.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Tang, DHL , Kuhne+nagel, DB shanker they can send your parcel please declare it DG ( flammable ). alright cheers

no restrictions on supplements etc. however the total value of any personal shipments/ parcels (usually calculated as postage fee+contents value/cost) should not exceed appx S$150 to be excluded from import tax in S Korea.

Hello,

I am going to Korea for a month in April to get some plastic surgery. Would not mind meeting you up and sending the parcel over 😊

However, I have looking for someone who will translate a few lines on me on Kakao chat with the clinics. Would be great if you are able to help or know someone who does! 😄 I'm willing to pay for the time. And meet at your convenience

My kakao chat is mamho1991