Jobs for skilled workers

Any job for engineering graduate with a degree in industrial technology? Am from Kenya

kilosh2008 wrote:

Any job for engineering graduate with a degree in industrial technology? Am from Kenya

Hi Kilosh and welcome to the Forum. :)

At the top of the page is a link to our Handy Tools section which contains many articles in the Expat guide which will help you think about your proposed move to Holland.

With regards to work; as a non EEA citizen, you have no automatic right to move to Holland to work, you will need to have a job to go to and that organisation offering you a job will need to sponsor your application to enter the country.  You may struggle as I suspect Holland is not short of people with degrees in Industrial Technology, but who knows.  My advice is to check with the the many Dutch selection agencies (Uitzendbureau's) and enquire there; this link will take you to a Google page listing many of these.

Other options are that you could move to Holland as an entrepreneur, set up your own business, so you would need money behind you to do this.  You could also place your own CV in the Jobs link at the top of this page; who knows, maybe someone will be attracted to your skill-set.

The other thing is language; you will find it hard to get any well-paid work in Holland if you don't speak the language, so I would advise you to start learning Dutch.

Hope this has helped.

Best of luck in your journey.

Thank cynic for advise