Spanish Speaking People

Just wondering if anyone knows of any Spanish speaking forums, clubs, networks etc. in the Khobar area.  My wife and children are all bilingual (Spanish/English).  But the main reason for my inquiry is for my mother-n-law who is moving here from Mexico and does not speak a word of English.  She's a real Social-Bug and we have some concerns about low Spanish speaking population here.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Mil Gracias!!

Hello livibeans,

Expat.com website have a Hispanophone section as well. May it can be useful!

Regards

Thanks Yud,

I'll check it out.

Hey Are you from Mexico? I am !!! I t would be great if you could help me with some info, i just got a job offer to work at the sunset beach resort in al khobar but i have not been able to find a lot of information about the place, do you know anything about it? I am strongly considering to take the offer but still havenŽt made up my mind.
Muchas gracas por todo disculpa si escbribi en ingles es que no se si tu hablas español!!!
saludos cordiales

Ben

Que honda Ben?  No soy Mexicano pero siento muy cerca de Mexico y he pasado mucho tiempo por aca.  Mi esposa y ninos son Mexicanos...de Mazatlan Sinaloa.

I don't know much about the sunset beach resort except that it's a 2 minute drive from my house and it seems like an "up-scale" place.  I can help you with questions about the area and living conditions.  Feel free to add me as a contact.

Also keep in touch, if you end up here you can check out mi suegra's pasole, ceviche, taquitos, empanadas, musica, espanol, vibras de Mexico y mucho mas!!  Suerte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

livibeans

well livibeans, looks lke you have a fellow spanish speaker for you! now if only smebody would tech me.. :(

Thank you very much for the answer, I might be there in about 5 weeks, I hope the place meet my expectations since I am leaving a good job to go there, about the area how much does it cost average for a one single room apartment inside a good compound? Any idea, they give me full living in but I rather be in a compound where thing seems to be a little more relax .