Looking for a job

Hi,, Every Body,, I'am looking for,, a buisness,, opportunity,, And I need help,, to coming,, to Dubai,, and,, to,, strat,, to work,, there,, any one ,, can Help me??
Thanks,,

Hi  Sofiane2020,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com!

I would invite you to post an ad in the Jobs in Dubai section. Click on Create your Cv button. You should also view the articles in the Work in UAE guide.

Good luck and Happy new year 2017!
Christine
Expat.com

Sure, i can help, why don't u contact me ? Let's meet and discuss....
Sid

Hi Rizwiz,

Please read articles in the Living in the United Arab Emirates expat guide. You will find lots of information.

Good luck.

hi
am William living in Dubai
we can talk

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Christine
I find the articles about the living in Dubaï very interesting ... Just a think, for the new trippers/travelers or Expats whom this article addresses - I hope when you compute the programs and their settings ... We can make a research by professional categories about the forum's members !

Let's hear to u again !

Hi Williams, how do u do? How are things over there? Williams i'm looking d'or some tips to help me to find jobs in  Dubaï/Abu Dhabi/Sharjah, if u've got some tips it will ne nice of u to informe me!
Let's hope to hear of u !
Sofiane2020