Advice needed for a house keeper to help with cooking and cleaning?

Hello, I am new here and inquiring about finding a female house keeper to help with 2 to 3 times a week for cooking and cleaning. What's the best way to go about this?

If on a compound check with your reception...they usually know which maids on compound have iqamas and are willing to work part time with their sponsors permission.

Also ask a neighbor. At least in Jeddah there are now a few "man power" companies that hire maids out by the hour. Sorry I don't know company names, but have seen the vans/busses on the road when taking children to work..

stressedmom wrote:

If on a compound check with your reception...they usually know which maids on compound have iqamas and are willing to work part time with their sponsors permission.

Also ask a neighbor. At least in Jeddah there are now a few "man power" companies that hire maids out by the hour. Sorry I don't know company names, but have seen the vans/busses on the road when taking children to work..

WHOA ... your children go to work? impressive :p

search for Smasco, they provide "manpower" and have toll free number where you can communicate, they have hourly, monthly packages and if you have a 6 month contract they give you discount. Prices start from 25sr to 40 sr/hr depending on nationality :D

Okay so now we are back to American English and British English Hamudi  :lol::joking:

Reception = Buisness office  or Management office