CHEAP HOTELS,NIGHT CLUBS in Athens Any ADVICE ?

Hi Everyone Me and my Girl are coming to visit Athens, we never been there before and we will stay for 5 nights, from 29/March/2011 to 4th of April. We need your advice on Cheap but safe HOTELS to stay,so if there is any Hotel that you are recomending please let us know,

also we wouldlike to know if there are any Clubs that Plays Hip Hop and R&B in Athens ,we know there will not be any 100% R n B and Hip Hop but atleast they play some, so if there any that you recomend let us know too. and cool places to eat visit. and if there is any of you wouldlike to meet for coffie or somethn u are welcome we are interracial couples in our 26-27

Welcome on board ZujiCgse ;)

I hope you will get some advises soon concerning cheap hotels & night clubs around Athene.

Regards

I'm not sure about hotels but the most popular night clubs in Athens are Villa Mercedes, W, and Dream City. They are all close to the center but can get quite expensive. It is 15 euros to get in and then around 10 euros per drink. You can reserve a table but will need to buy at least one bottle that ranges from 100-140 euros. They all play good music on the weekends, mostly newer american hip/hop and pop but at 3 am the new Greek music starts...and its actually pretty good! There is an area called Gazi that has many bars and is a very popular spot any night of the week. I hope this helps! Have a fun and safe trip!

I have stayed at Attalos hotel which is located in the centre of Athens, very close to the olde city centre. The good thing was that we were close to the metro station but we could walk a lot as it was surrounded by the ancient sites of Athens. It looked safe, at least we didn't encounter any difficulty or problem. It is a really low budget hotel in a very good location so, I would suggest you to check it. Once having contacted the people in charge through the contact form for requests, I got an immediate reply by a friendly person who was willing to help me with my trip in Athens. This is why I do not hesitate to make such a suggestion. In general, w felt safe in Athens and we had a great vacation. I wish all the best to you as well! :)