Living in Cyprus

You are living in Cyprus, or you used to live in Cyprus.

Share your experience!

How would you describe life in Cyprus?

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find an accommodation and a job?

Is it complicated to make friends in Cyprus?

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Cyprus?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi All,

Who can help to find the mobile operator from Larnaca that has the numbers like that: +357 97 64 xxxx.

I will appreciate your help.
And if it is possible then maybe you know if this Mobile Operator has an official Site?

Thank you very much in advance,
Den

Living in Cyprus is like a dream coming true for everyone... It's sunny and relaxing! You can enjoy the sun and the sea. There is also lots of opportunities for doing many activities or going out.  I love my country! :) I've been to many places abroad but like here....NOWHERE! :)

moonfallen wrote:

Living in Cyprus is like a dream coming true for everyone... It's sunny and relaxing! You can enjoy the sun and the sea. There is also lots of opportunities for doing many activities or going out.  I love my country! :) I've been to many places abroad but like here....NOWHERE! :)

hi can we be friends,please kindly send ur email address and phone number to [email protected].
i will be in cyprus 4 tourism next week please i will really appreciate ur if we can meet and dscuss generally,coz i am there to explore nature of ur beautiful island.. thankx..

Hi My name is Rob and I'v just joined this site.
We have been Living in Cyprus for 3 1/2 years, we love living on the Island.

Its easy to make a life out here and the social life is superb.
I have to tell you that work is not easy to find, well not well paid work. Its an easy going lifestyke and a lot less stressful than living in the UK.

Regards Rob

hi Percy,u seem so nice to me.. can we be friends,please kindly send ur email address and phone number to [email protected].
i am in Cyprus already lodging in an hotel.please i will really appreciate it if u can take me around, generally,i will be there to explore nature of ur beautiful island.. thankx..