Badminton near or within ho chi minh city

i would like to join badminton group.
I am living Binh Thanh Dist. so, it is better D1/D2/D3 and Binh Thanh.
My level is beginner and i can join 7pm weekday anytime weekend.

please contact to me.
[Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

seem very few people here playing badminton :)

A lot of people are playing here but sadly not easy to find a group to join. :)

I have my own group. We are playing Mod-Wed-Fri 8 to 10 PM , location in the middle of Tan phu and Tan Binh. 6-8 Minutes from Cong Hoa street.

If you are serious , [Moderated: pls send your phone number via a pm]

hic, too far from where i'm now :(

Hi everyone!
Have you still played badminton together?
I want to take part in the group too.
Thanks!

Hii sunny here same here I m also looking for same group, if u find any one plz inform me, I m staying in go vap dist

Hi all

Greetings. Anyone in Phu My Hung play badminton? I would love to join. Plz sms me 0947224110. Sunday is better for me

Marvin

Hey, I'm also looking for a group to play badminton with preferably in binh thanh area or nearby.  I'm intermediate level and am available weekday evenings. Can anyone help? My number is 01219149381.
Pete

Hey guys!

I think we are a lot of people looking for badminton partners and courts in HCMC, so I just created a group on facebook so we can list courts, shops to buy rackets and other stuff + find partners, etc.

Here it is: facebook.com/groups/saigonbadminton/

Join, invite badminton players you know, and enjoy!

Mates

I am moving to district 7. So I will form my group at D7 as well.

Time most probably will be mon-wed-fri  7 to 9 PM / 8-10PM

If you are serious , PM me.

Hi isisl,

As you can see there are a lots of people interesting in this kind of information. I would invite you to share some useful information on the Ho Chi Minh City forum so that everyone can benefit from it instead of posting on facebook. Give it a chance. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

mr.cit wrote:

Mates

I am moving to district 7. So I will form my group at D7 as well.

Time most probably will be mon-wed-fri  7 to 9 PM / 8-10PM

If you are serious , PM me.

can i join? :)

cang_nduc

sure ? what is your badminton level ?

but How can you come every time from can tho ? :D

Join our group. : You will be posted.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/500781743337056/

i'm just a little above beginner :). i'm living at D7 now, near Lotte
When do we start ?

Can anyone share info on renting nets in 23/9 Pham Ngu Lao park? How, when, how much? It's a somewhat large area and we didn't know where to start. Thanks!

Dear all,

I am looking for a foreigner partner playing at Thu Do court from 12h - 16h every Sunday. The address is 36/5, Luy Ban Bich street, Tan Phu district (near Tan Binh & district 11)

You could search on google map with the following string "36/5 Lũy Bán Bích , P Tân Thới Hòa, Q Tân Phú, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam"

There are about 10 - 15 members with 3 fields, so you mightn't have to play with someone again and again. :)

Let draft me an email at thanhbinh84[at]yahoo.com if you are interested in.

Regards,
Binh Nguyen

@Cang

Awesome. You are already in our Facebook group. We will start from next weekend. Cheers !

Hi, I'm interested in playing badminton. Can I join your group? My skill is at beginner level only :)

Looking for badminton group to join ? All levels , local/ expats are welcomed.

Join our group. here is the link fb group :

facebook.com/groups/500781743337056/

Join there.

Our group at D7

Cheers.

Darkphaedrus, I'm also in Binh Thanh, intermediate-ish level. I'll send you a text. Let's check out the Facebook page to see about courts and such.
-Howie

Hello,

We have a friendly group of badminton players here in Go Vap area. We got beginners, intermedidates and advances as well. If you need lessons, we also have 3 coachs in our group.

Hours: MWF 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm (sometimes we play until 11:00)
Cost: 30,000 VND/session or 300,000 VND/month shuttles and "tra da" included :)
Parking: 3,000 VND/bike

Challengers are welcome! Normally 2 bottles of water to make the game more exciting!

How about Hanoi? i'm living in lac long quan. Where can i play indoor badminton?

Hello.. I am interested too... Pm me the details!

Hi, were you able to find a group at this time? I am interested but I cannot find a group to play with after work.  If you have groups already, it would be lovely if you can accommodate one more person. cheers

Hi I am interested to join, is there anyone i can contact for this?  My phone number is 0946013355, If you can accommodate one more person in your group it would be lovely. cheers

Hey, I'm also looking for a group to play badminton with preferably in GO VAP DIST OR IN AROUND area or nearby.  I'm intermediate level and am available AT  MORNING  & evenings. Can anyone help? My number is 01228224501.

Anybody from Hanoi? Sunday badminton?

hi friend if u find any group so plz let me knw to i also want to join or hangout with some new friends waiting for ur mail

hello sir, my self sunny frm india, right now living in go vap dist only if still u peopl r playing so plz give oppertunity to join u people, i m also very much intrsted to make new friends & play badmition waiitng for ur reply... u can call me in 01228224501, or mail me [email protected]

Hi guys, I'm from tan binh district, I like to join but I'm not sure where to play..please help me any court near by etown, tan binh.. if yes, please mail me @[email protected] or ping me at +1272361117

I will be here for 4 weeks. I regularly play badminton with intermediate-advance palyers at least once a week. Where can I play with friends here in ho chi minh ? I can play in the evening, thanks

Hi Guys,

looking for a trainer/ coach or a beginner group to play with.

I'm Currently living in District 5. any clubs nearby.

thanks
Chazza

Hello there, me and 3 friends are looking to play badminton tonight around 8pm. we want to get our court, but dont mind to play with other people too.
where is the badminton court you are talking about and is there a number that I can dial to?
Thanks

weishen

We play badminton every sunday... 10am to 2 pm..
Join us!!:)

Thanks so much :)))

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hi,

I am running a club welcoming foreigners from 9.00am - 12.00pm every Saturday in Tan Binh district, please pm or draft me an email at [link moderated] if you are interested in.

Regards,
Binh

Everyone in District 9 and ThuDuc District want to play badminton, send me email : [link moderated]

hi

@ Ng?c Nh?t
Please DO NOT post personal information, ask if anyone wants to play and if they do they can send you a PM