Best north coast city for young family?

Hey, Tomas Cabrera!  I saw the hullabaloo you created on Everything Cabarete!  :dumbom:  Sometimes on these forum...don't engage!  looking forward to some mojitos on the malecon!

That will help. Also, the Dominican cable dish service may be in someone else's name until you establish sufficient credit in the country, like a trusted Dominican or someone who has lived in the country for some time. Perhaps after having a contract with EdeNorte for 6 or more months it may be transferred to your name.

Please familiarize yourself with the conditions/clauses set forth in the contract prior to signing or having someone else sign. Some require an 18 - 24 month contract agreement and penalize the client if ended before that period.

Hi brodies, I'm moving to the North coast. Ive been only to Cabrera and know Sebastian. I'm from the US and was hoping to chat with some expats in Cabrera! Thanks, Beth

Beth welcome to the forum
Bob K

Yes, baboyer welcome! I am an 'active' newbie on this forum 😉. So, I have limited information but learning by doing. We are still just vacationers, not living there yet. But, I have quite a few expat acquaintances in Cabrera. I'll private message you. Sebastian va a ser nuestro vecino!