Expats in Athens, Greece?

Hi

If you're an expat foreigner in Athens, you might be interested in joining an expat group called "Meet in Athens".  We have approximately 90 members and are growing fast.  Our members include people from England, Canada, Scotland, India, Italy, Croatia, Argentina, Belgium, Jordan, Sweden, Norway and the US. So far we have mainly met for coffees, drinks, dinners, and bouzoukia nights.  The group is e-mail-based and is rather unique in that, instead of being centrally run, people suggest meetings/activities to everyone else.  So we rely on the imagination and enthusiasm of our members, which has proved to be really strong so far!  The weather is hotting up now, so that will bring with it lots of opportunities for us to meet for a wider range of activities.  For more information, visit www.athensroom.com/meet_in_athens.html

I hope to meet you soon,

Emmanuel

Emmanuel,

I've seen that you've added your website in the resources, in exchange would you add a link to expat-blog on your website?

Thanks

Julien

Hi Julien

Yes, I would be happy to do that. Why not give me a sentence or two to put next to it?

Emmanuel
www.athensroom.com/meet_in_athens.html - A group for expatriot foreigners in Athens, Greece.

What do you think about "Share your expat experience and find out how is life on the other side of the planet" ? Or maybe you want something longer?