Your best business development ideas in England

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in England is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in England? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

Was interested in buying into a Agency style - Turn Key Franchise in UK? 
So will be interested to learn what will and won't work here??
Was thinking: Cleaning, Handyman Services??   But still researching this?

Hi,

At the moment safe business in Britain is property business. If some one has money and time then there is potential in this business.

If you need more information please do not hesitate to contact me

S ahmad

You could always try doing something online first, like an Online business. My husband and i moved back to Manchester after travelling in over 4 countries in different continents. I last month started an Online Dress Shop as i was getting tired of depending on formal employment. If you would like, we could always discuss about it in detail and i would be more than happy to guide you through the process. Before starting out my Business i did a lot of research and i found an amaizing article with very useful tips on what works with creating an Online business https://www.1and1.co.uk/digitalguide/on … ine-store/ take a look at it, and like i said, feel free to contact me for further information on where to start :)

Hi...can u give me some more info on the property business.

pls send for more detail property.

I'm afraid nobody can give the same idea, than any other, because anyone has got his/her
own qualification(s) experience and skills talent in different way(s).