Iphone 7 plus

Hi All

Did anyone buy the new iphone 7 plus......I have been visiting jarir for the past few days and it is always out of stock. In yanbu jarir is the only shop available and I was happy with their service for my 5s

I searched some websites like souq and wadi but it costs over 500 + SAR more and doubts the authenticity. What all do you say??

Have a great day.

They have facility to check stock online. It's better to do so before you visit. Just open the item and see what store it's available in.

http://www.jarir.com/

Same for extra:
www.extrastores.com

Nope....they doesnt show it for the iphone 7 series

souq is a trusted site for phones

800 sar more for the 128 gb model dude...just for that facetime....and i doubt the after sales service too

well dont get the facetime version then

not available in souq or wadi

Have you gone to STC/Mobily? They got a few stock here and there.

or just be patient and wait till December.

whos working on the 7? i still have my 6s plus alhamdulillaah still rolling

Ya i tried them too.....i have already sold my 5s and need the new iphone so bad.....but december really???????????? :(

good for you :one

rareshine wrote:

i'm still on 6 plus, went to apple store to get the battery replaced and diagnostic run showed 89% battery life....genius guy asked me to lay low on what's app and candy crush.

Nothing spectacular about the 7 tbh

Kingneil wrote:

Ya i tried them too.....i have already sold my 5s and need the new iphone so bad.....but december really???????????? :(

why would you sell your phone before getting a new one. I've been using iPhone since 2008 and never ever I sold it until I got a new one.

my bad😖

hamudi wrote:
rareshine wrote:

i'm still on 6 plus, went to apple store to get the battery replaced and diagnostic run showed 89% battery life....genius guy asked me to lay low on what's app and candy crush.

Nothing spectacular about the 7 tbh

Upgarding from the 6 or 6s to the 7 is not really necessary.....hopefully apple  will bring something next year for their 10th anniversary edition.

Kingneil wrote:

Upgarding from the 6 or 6s to the 7 is not really necessary.....hopefully apple  will bring something next year for their 10th anniversary edition.

True, some people are still using the 4...my sister is one of them....it's another story we oppress women...part of life....

hamudi wrote:
Kingneil wrote:

True, some people are still using the 4...my sister is one of them....it's another story we oppress women...part of life....

maybe your sister likes her phone too much.....but it would be a huge jump for her if she is upgrading from iphone 4

Hey guys just received the iphone 7 plus in jet black from jarir........ :thanks::thanks:

Kingneil wrote:

Hey guys just received the iphone 7 plus in jet black from jarir........ :thanks::thanks:

mabrook.....enjoy the phone.

hamudi wrote:
Kingneil wrote:

mabrook.....enjoy the phone.

Shukran habibi😄😄😄

dang, now i want one. lol peer pressure

rareshine wrote:

dang, now i want one. lol peer pressure

😂😂😂😂😋

Curious ... what's your query ?

I have one...what do you want to know??

hamudi wrote:

Curious ... what's your query ?

Me too. I hope the query isn't "Is it good?":o

I'm on an impulse spree this weekend, wanted to buy the iP7 and S2 but decided to cancel the watch.

decisions decisions ....

S2 are not out yet.......Whats the choice of colour for your IP7?

Yea wasn't getting it from here anyway...my choice is black...screw jet black....

😦😆