Japanese lesson in Shanghai

Hi there. I'm currently living in Shanghai and teach Japanese language. Pls feel free contact me if you are interested in learning Japanese.
I'm studying to be a guide interpreter, so pls contact me if you are interested in  Japan as well.

hi how r u.i intersted to learn japanese.i can help u to learn hindi language as well as english.i inbox u .plz check

Hello :cheers:

Please drop advert in the appropriate section of the site :

> Language classes in Shanghai

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thank you for pointing it out!

I would love to take Japanese lessons,but I live in Beijing. :D
Plan to travel to Japan soon.

Arigato!

Hi there, I am a Singaporean living in Shanghai and I'm interested in taking Japanese lessons. Please let me know how we may contact each other. Thank you.

Hi,

I just move to Shanghai not long ago with my family. We are Singaporean but have been living in United States for a few years. I am interested in learning Japanese and also letting my daughter learn the language. Please contact me. Arigato!

Hello, I would like to learn Japanese and would like to know more about your lessons. I've sent a text message to your cell phone and please get back to me on the details. thanks. Shiring

Hi there. I just saw your post from last year and am wondering if you are still in Shanghai. I'd like to find out more about the Japanese lesson you are offering if you are still here. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I'm so sorry but I've moved back to Tokyo...
If you are okay with Skype lesson, please let me know.

Thank you

Maru

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. I can consider SKYPE but would prefer live lessons in Shanghai if possible. Do you know of anyone here who might be interested to offer this? Thanks!

Hello,

Unfortunately, all my fellow teachers had left Shanghai...

I'm so sorry.. but I appreciate you being interested in Japan.

Thank you.

Maru